Friday, June 3, 2011

LETTER WRITING

I just received a letter from one of my froggy friends!!!  To conclude our long term writing project, which began in February, we learned about the parts of a letter and wrote a letter to our parents.  I sent a blank letter form and an envelope addressed to me home with the students as one of their summer homework activities.  I can't wait to receive more letters telling me about summer activities and events.  Below is a blank letter form in case my little froggy friends would like to write me more than one letter.  Don't forget...I will write back to you!

TEACHERS:  If you download this document please leave a comment and/or follow me.  Thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. Loving this!!! This years kids dislike writing :( They have been writing letters though!


    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. very well written.Ive got to share it with the world!
    Friendship letter to best friend

    ReplyDelete